February 29, 2012

Weekly Appointment Update

I had another prenatal appointment at CHOP yesterday. Dad came with me this time to help me with the driving.

My appointment well. Luna passed the biophysical with flying colors which was great to see/hear. Doctors say she is growing nicely and doing a good job of practicing her breathing. My amniotic fluid is still normal as well. Considering those things, docs say I could stay home until March 10th. I just have to take it easy. I'm so happy to hear that.

But I realize that there's no way to avoid the impending reality. February flew right by us and March is already upon us which is really freaking me out. Although things are looking ok so far, I have a feeling Luna will be making her arrival towards the end of this month (and not April 1st). I'm just praying things continue to move in our favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment