May 7, 2012

6 Weeks Old!!

Luna is 6 weeks old. Its amazing how quickly time flies. We have been home for a week now. It feels so good to be home. We have been trying to settle into a routine full of feedings, meds, diaper changings, naps etc. I feel like I'm finally starting to get the hang of all the little details that go into taking care of another human beings. I feel like we really took the NICU nurses for granted. They did soooooo much to take very good care of my little one. I know I still have a long way to go and I'm excited to learn something new everyday.


Here is Luna getting ready to go to church.


Hanging out with Abuela.

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! Been away for a little while... Your baby is home. Wow! how wonderful.
    Your daughter is so beautifal. Brings tears to my eyes. God's blessings on all of you.

    ReplyDelete