April 23, 2012

Another Busy Weekend

We enjoyed another busy weekend in the NICU. This weekend we continued bottle feeding Luna. She is doing very well with that. We also experimented with breast feeding on Sunday which also went surprisingly well. Daddy and I also attended a NG tube class which is part of the discharge process. We learned a lot during the class but are hoping and praying that Luna continues to do well with her feedings and will not need her NG tube for much longer.

Here are some fun pictures from this weekend...


Snuggle time with Daddy.


Getting pretty for my weekend visitors. Thanks for my cute little outfit, Tia Denia!!!


Time for my bottle!!


Kuya CJ and Ate Serena played in the waiting room while the Pormentilla-Dumapit family visited. I also saw my Abuelo, Abuela, Great-Abuela, and Tia Lucy this weekend.


Looking adorable. This is also the moment when Luna decided she wanted to roll to her side. LOL


I wonder where she got her sleeping pose from (btw, he's just pretending to be asleep, folks).

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! She looks great! It is amazing to see Luna's progress in one month. She must be breaking records. We will be there on Monday for a NICU tour so we may see you guys- if you are still there!
    Angela-

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. I am loving the pics. Great to see luna making so much progress! god bless! Mirca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becoming more beautiful every day! Hugs and kisses to that little girl. Linda

    ReplyDelete