March 13, 2012

Full Term and in Philly

Well Cherry Hill, NJ to be exact. We weren't able to get into the Ronald McDonald House due to lack of room. Unfortunately, they have a long waiting list. Since I am officially full term now we didn't want to wait around anymore so we reserved a room at a hotel in Cherry Hill which is over the bridge from CHOP and offers their families a discount. Me and mom checked in yesterday and we've been slowly getting used to our temporary home. Everyone here has been very hospitable and really gone out of their way to make us comfortable as we play the waiting game.

Although I'm resting as much as I can, I can't help but feel my anxiety level increase tenfold. I could go into labor any minute!!! We've done everything we can to get ready for Luna's arrival, but the fact that I can have her any minute makes me sweat. But, I have to stop and breath and remind myself that I'm much, much closer to the hospital where she will be in great hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment